Help your clients achieve results – the healthy way
Many of us are sensitive and desire a more comfortable salon experience, one that has supreme respect for hair. Skin and eye irritation are symptoms of the ammonia used in hair dyes to achieve permanent color. The solution? L’Oréal Professionnel has been at the forefront of ammonia-free hair color for years with a revolutionary oil-based formula. Keep reading to discover the harsh reality of ammonia, how Inoa works, and all the benefits it has to offer.
The problem with Ammonia
Salons have a responsibility to create a safe and healthy environment. Hair dyes that contain ammonia have been known to cause great discomfort and damage in the salon chair. Both for our clients and beloved artists. Ammonia is an alkaline chemical used to raise the pH level of our hair during the coloring process. To achieve permanent results, it opens the strands to lighten the hair’s natural pigment with dye.
Negative health effects
- Respiratory asthma irritant – Emits a nasty smell that sticks around in the environment, leaving you feeling lightheaded.
- Skin irritation – Burning sensation and scratchy scalp.
- Damaged hair follicle – Brittle strands, dryness, frizz, and breakage. Unfortunately, it’ll feel like no high-end product can bring it back to life.
Revolutionary Solution: L’oreal’s iNOA
When it comes to color, our salon uses a truly effective permanent solution with a gentle ammonia-free formula. L’oreal’s Inoa removed the need for ammonia by introducing a unique oil-powered hair dye- great for sensitive scalps, damaged hair sufferers, and salon stylists.
How does it work?
The color formula is blended with 60% oil and when applied, attracts pigments to the moisture inside the hair for high impact color. This significantly lowers the damage. iNOA allows you to lighten up to three shades with a 116 shades available.
What are the benefits of ammonia-free hair color?
- Healthier process while remaining professional results.
- Ultimate scalp comfort – No sting from the high alkaline in iNOA
- No odor – Sensitive customers and salon staff can finally take a breath of fresh air.
- High impact color
- Lightens the hair up to three levels.
- Permanently darkens.
- Change the tone (softer shades and copper look gorgeous).
- Palette of 91 shades to craft any desired color.
- High shine
- 6 weeks of intense hydration from oils while depositing beautiful color
Both you and your stylist deserve a comfortable experience and luxurious products. So what are you waiting for? Go ammonia-free and then share your unbelievably stunning results with us on social!
Investment in high-quality services and hair care products is always worthwhile so never be afraid to ask questions about what products you should be using.
Our stylists are always happy to help, just call for a free consultation.